Here at Gnarly Peaks we know that occasionally there will be times when you need to return an item.
Our Hassle Free returns procedure means that it is now quick and easy to return an order should the need arise!
How Do I Return An Item?
- Contact us before returning at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pack the items you wish to return in an unused condition, in their original packaging and and all original labels intact
- Return your package to the appropriate address which you will be given in our email reply.
- If using CN22 customs docket, please label the shipment as 'return'.
Our Returns Process
- We are happy to offer you a refund on any item purchased within 14 calendar days from the day you receive your order should it be unsuitable
- Please note that we do not offer exchanges. A new order will need to be placed through our website
When Will I Receive My Refund?
- Your return will be processed immediately upon receipt of goods.
- Please note during busy periods such as Christmas, etc. it may take slightly longer for your refund to be processed.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Please note we are unable to refund any delivery charges incurred when the initial order was placed
What Happens If The Item Is Incorrect/Faulty?
- In the unlikely event that you received an incorrect item or faulty goods please contact a member of our Customer Care Team immediately by email email@example.com
- You are not responsible for the cost of carriage under these circumstances and our team will promptly rectify your order.
- In the unlikely event that you are unhappy with any part of the returns process you can access the ODR. The Online Dispute Resolution (ODR) Platform is provided by the European Commission to help online customers resolve any dispute you may have with us without going to court.
- Goods being returned must be in an unused condition, in their original packaging and and all original labels intact
- We do not offer free returns. You will need to cover the cost of sending items back to us. We suggest you use a postal service that insures you for the value of the goods you are returning, for example recorded delivery from your local post office. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage.
- The goods are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse, please pack safely to prevent damage during shipping.
- If you decide to cancel an order under the Distance Selling Regulations* you must return the goods to Gnarly Peaks, we advise that you return goods within 14 calendar days of the date you received them in their original packets.
- Returns that do not meet the above requirements will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer.